- RF Bandpass Filter
- No impedance matching require for operation at 50Ω
- Ceramic Surface Mounted Device Package ( 3.0 mm * 3.0 mm )
- Single-ended Operation
- RoHS Compliant
|Operating Temperature Range||ºC||– 40||25||85|
|Storage Temperature Range||ºC||– 40||25||85|
|Power Handling Capability||dBm||–||–||10|
|Electrostatics Sensitive Device (ESD)|
- All specifications are based on the matching schematic shown below, measured by Agilent Network analyzer and full 2 port calibration.
- Electrical margin has been built into the design to account for the variations due to temperature drift and manufacturing tolerances.
- All attenuation measurements are measured relative to insertion loss
(Actual matching values may vary due to PCB layout and parasitics)
Typical Performance (at 25℃)
Input/Output VSWR Charts
Input/Output Smith Charts
- Reeling Quantity : 3000 pcs/13” reel (or 1000 pcs/7” reel)
- Taping Structure : The tape shall be wound around the reel in the direction shown below.
1. Leader part and vacant position specification
2. Tensile strength of carrier tape 4.4N/mm width
3. Top cover tape adhesion
- pull off angle : 0~15°
- speed : 300mm/min
- force : 20~70g