Qorvo’s 2.4GHz Wi-Fi BAW Integrated Front End Module (iFEM).
The full integration minimizes layout area in the customer’s application and greatly reduces the design complexity and the number of external components. Performance is focused on conserving power consumption while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput across all Wi-Fi channels without need to reduce transmit power to meet the FCC regulatory limits. The QPF7200 integrates a 2.4GHz power amplifier (PA) with power detector, multiple switches, LNA with bypass mode, transmit bandedge BAW filter for flat power transimission, and receive BAW filter for wireless coexistence. The QPF7200 integrated filtering also includes 2nd and 3rd harmonics and 5GHz rejection for dual-band dual-concurrent operation. The device is provided in a 8.0mm x 5.5mm x 1mm max laminate package. This module meets or exceeds the RF front end needs of IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi RF systems.
- Fully integrated front end module that includes highly selective BAW filters achieving FCC bandedge and coexistence attenuation over operating conditions.
- Optmized for 5V Operation
- 36 dB Tx Gain
- 2 dB Rx Noise Figure
- Pout = +25dBm, 802.11n, MCS7 -30dB EVM (Bandedge Compliant CH1 -1
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n WLAN Applications
- Wi-Fi Consumer Premise Equipment
- Access Points
- Wireless Routers
- Residential Gateways