The Qorvo QPF4538 is an integrated front end module (FEM) designed for Wi-Fi 802.11a/n/ac systems.
The compact form factor and integrated matching minimizes layout area in the application.Performance is focused on optimizing the PA for PoE applications by centering on 0.5W power consumption while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput.Integrated die level filtering for 2nd and 3rd harmonics as well as 2.4 GHz rejection for DBDC operation are included.
The QPF4538 integrates a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA), single pole two throw switch (SP2T) and bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA) into a single device.
- 4900 – 5925 MHz
- POUT = +17.5dBm MCS9 VHT80 -35dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +18.5dBm MCS7 HT20/40 -30dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +21dBm MCS0 HT20 Spectral Mask Compliance
- 160MHz Bandwidth and MCS11 Capable
- Optimized for +3.3 V Operation
- Low Power Consumption ~ 0.5W
- 30 dB Tx Gain
- 2.5 dB Noise Figure
- 14.5 dB Rx Gain & 6 dB Bypass Loss
- 15 dB 2.4 GHz Rejection on Rx Path
- Optimal for Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications
- Lowest power consumption in industry for power class
- Access points
- Wireless routers
- Set-top boxes
- Customer Premise Equipment
- Internet of Things