For the third year in a row Qorvo will be holding their annual design summit November 8th through to 10th 2022.
Join Qorvo as they share the newest solutions to your toughest design challenges. This year’s event will feature valuable webinars for power designers working in the exciting new markets of electric vehicles (EVs), IT infrastructure, renewables, white goods and power tools. New RF webinars are essential viewing for designers working in demanding 5G, Ultra-Wideband, IoT and Defense markets.
Qorvo started their design summit during the pandemic three years ago as a way to “get people together”. What was initially considered a workaround in 2020, was then enhanced in 2021, gathering more than 10,000 views. As the world now returns to a new sort of “normal” the live knowledge exchange continues to be brought directly to your desktop.
On November 8, 9 and 10, Qorvo experts will be live to provide you with detailed information and Q & A sessions about solutions, design architectures and how to overcome design challenges.
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) Technology – the Whats, Whys and Hows
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) FET Design Tips for Fast Switching
- An Overview of the FET-Jet Calculator for Power Designs
- Field-Oriented Control for Tri-Phase BLDC/PMSM Motor Application
- The Qorvo Acoustic Difference: Solving Complex 5G with Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW)
- Qorvo Antenna Solutions Reimagined (QASR) for Dynamic Adaption
- Enabling the Future of Secure and Seamless User Experiences
- How Wi-Fi 7 and New Matter Protocol Will Impact the Smart Home
- Using Flexible Architecture to Meet DOCSIS 4.0 Higher Upstream Requirements
- X-band Radar Application with Integration Guidance
- The Future of Mobile Infrastructure & Open-RAN
For more information and to register, go to Design Summit 2022.
Or watch the 2021 sessions which are now available on demand.