CABLINE®-CA II / CA II PLUS: 0.4 mm pitch, horizontal mating-type micro-coaxial connector with EMC shielding cover and mechanical lock.
Low profile connector with various pin count options.
CABLINE®-CA II is one of the ZenShield™ series that solves electromagnetic noise in the connector with appropriate grounding structure and cover which includes the mounting position of the signal contact tails with metal shields. This solution is widely adopted by many customers to prevent electromagnetic interference, especially in high-performance devices equipped with wireless communication functions such as Wi-Fi, GPS, and LTE.
The 360-degree EMC shielding design prevents electromagnetic noise radiation not only from the contact points of the plug and receptacle but also from the board mounting part (SMT positions) of the signal terminals. In addition, both plug and receptacle shields are properly connected for grounding at multiple points when the connectors are mated and are properly grounded to the board. This ensures enough ground return paths for the current generated in the metal shields of the connector. This works to suppress the emission of electromagnetic noise from its shield. Mechanical locking function prevents back-out/un-mating
- ZenShield® mechanical locking cover prevents 360˚ EMI leakage
- High-data-rate transfer, ideal for USB4 / Thunderbolt 3 (20+ Gbps/lane) applications
- Multiple Connector Options With CABLINE®-CA Series
- Contact Pitch (mm): 0.400
- Mated Height (mm): 1.10 Max.
- Available Pin Count: 20 30 40 50
- Micro-Coaxial Cable (AWG): #38 #40 #42 #44 #46
- Mating type: Horizontal
Datasheet is available on request.