Qorvo’s QSPICE™ for analog and mixed signal simulation gives power designers the ability to evaluate their designs with complete confidence in the results.
Free to use, QSPICE offers significantly better SPICE basics, supports vast amounts of digital logic without performance penalties, and provides the speed and accuracy required for reliable power-based simulation. QSPICE is easy to use, with an intuitive user interface.
QSPICE circuit simulation software raises design productivity in power and analogue designs through simulation. It is designed for analogue simulation and allows designers to simulate complex digital circuits and algorithms. It combines schematic capture and fast mixed-mode simulation and is available free of charge.
QSPICE‘s unique combination of modern schematic capture and fast mixed-mode simulation make it the ideal tool to solve the increasingly complex hardware and software challenges faced by today?s system designers.
Qorvo’s QSPICE model library featuring Qorvo’s SiC and advanced power management to evaluate and design with Qorvo power devices is regularly updated.
Watch the introduction to QSPICE videos
1. An introduction to Qorvo’s QSPICE Simulation Tool
2. QSPICE‘s Quickstart Guide
3. Importing 3rd Party Models into QSPICE
4. Using C++ and Verilog in QSPICE
- Better SPICE basics: higher simulation speed, functionality, accuracy, and reliability
- Supports massive amounts of digital
- Free for commercial use
- Access to Qorvo’s high-performance SiC models
- C++/Verilog compilers included
- Publication-quality graphics
- Windows 11 or a 64-bit edition of Windows 10
- 4 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended)
- 100 MB disk space for software installation
- At least 16 GB disk space for simulation data