Qorvo’s QPA2040D is a Ka-band power amplifier fabricated on Qorvo’s 0.15um GaN on SiC process (QGaN15). Operating between 20 and 40 GHz, it achieves saturated output power of 2 W with power-added efficiency of 13%.
To simplify system integration, the QPA2040D is fully matched to 50 ohms with integrated DC blocking caps on both RF I/O ports. The RF input is DC blocked, and the RF output is a DC short.
The QPA2040D is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure compliance to electrical specifications.
Lead-free and RoHS compliant.
- Frequency Range: 20 - 40 GHz
- PSAT (PIN=21 dBm): 33.5 dBm
- PAE (PIN=21 dBm): 13 %
- Power Gain (PIN=21 dBm): 12.5 dB
- Small Signal Gain: 24.3 dB
- Bias: VD = 18 V, IDQ = 462 mA
- Die Dimensions: 2.692 x 1.882 x 0.050 mm
- Point-to-Point Radio
- Electronic Warfare
- Frequency Min(GHz): 20
- Frequency Max(GHz): 40
- Psat(dBm): 33.5
- Gain(dB): 12.5
- PAE(%): 13
- Voltage(V): 18
- Current(mA): 462
- Package Type: Die
- Package(mm): 2.692 x 1.882 x 0.050
Contact us today for more information.